At World Wide Arms, we are committed to protecting your privacy.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We do not capture and store any information about any individuals who access this website, except where you choose to provide us with your personal details by e-mail, or by otherwise enquiring about or ordering any of our services.
If you enter into a contract with us for the provision of any of our services, we will capture and store the information you give us on the contract document and other associated information you provide to us.
If we come into possession of your personal information as a result of an enquiry/purchase the information you supply will be used for the purposes of:
1. Processing and invoicing your order
2. To Mail/Courier your order to your delivery address.
3. Your Contact/Order details held for record of sale purposes.
4. To supply you with our companies future information including our catalogues.
5. Your information will not be passed to any other third parties unless we are legally required to do so by an Official Government Agency.
6. We do not sell, trade, rent or give your personal information away.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to track site usage so that we can develop our website to members’ needs and ensure that our high quality service is maintained.
We welcome your comments and enquiries about privacy. Please address any enquiries to us at the contact page